Thursday, May 15, 2008

My First Project


I said I wanted to post a project per week and I'm posting a project first thing! This is the invitations for our beautiful daughter's 17th birthday party. I'll apologize now for the "fuzziness" of the card. My scanner is on the blink so I'm going with a digital picture instead of a scanned image like I would normally do. Brittany wanted me to use blue and purple for her invitations so I used the trusty "Color Coach" to come up with different purple/blue combinations and let her choose which one she liked best. I added another coordinating color to it and viola!

These are made from a 12 x 12 sheet of cardstock so they are not your standard size card. You cut your cardstock into fourths and then fold those in half so you have 4 cards (or in my case, invitations!). Way too cute! All "ingredients" are listed below....

Stamp Sets: Brushstroke Alphabet Numbers (retired), Together Forever, Baroque Motifs, She's All That
Cardstock: Elegant Eggplant, Buckaroo Blue ('07 In Color), Mellow Moss, Very Vanilla
Ink: Elegant Eggplant, VersaMark
Accessories: 1 3/8" circle punch, Circle Coluzzle, Stampin' Dimensionals

No comments: