Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Overwhelming

That is what the past 2 months have been! Not even 2 months....more like a month and a half. It began with my baby girl's 18th birthday followed by her graduation just 4 days later (with a b.day/graduation party in between)! That was the beginning of what has become nothing but a blur from that day to today! In a nutshell we've had the birthday & graduation; 3 trips (2 planned & one surprise); moving a close relative from one state to another; a family member in the hospital out of state & just when it looked as if we would be attending his funeral he turned the corner (Thank you God!!); more medical issues with me (this is RIDICULOUS!!!); a shocking death of a dear family member that still isn't "resolved" and I'm sure there is more that I'm forgetting right now! I made it through it all with only one personal setback and I'm ready to put it all behind me and move forward again (what else can we do?)!

This is why you haven't "seen" me for so long but you'll be seeing me more often now! I've got some exciting news to share but it deserves its own post so I'm off this one. Have a wonderful day and enjoy the weather....whatever it is! :o)

No comments: