Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Time to go "old school"

I made my parents a set of tiles for their anniversary one year and just found the pictures of them as I was looking through pictures on my "old" laptop. I thought y'all might like to see them....hope you enjoy this walk down "Memory Lane" with me! :o)

All six tiles together.

My mom & dad when they were in elementary school. There were no such things as "middle school" when they went to school. The funny thing is that not only did they go to school together but they lived right around the corner from each other when they were young. Guess you could say they were destined to be together all their lives!

My parents wedding day and an early family picture.


Since I couldn't find pictures of my brother and myself alone (it was a last-minute project), I used different ages of us together. Weren't we just so cute when we were teeny-tiny?! ;o)

No comments: