Thursday, October 9, 2008

Really cute treat bags!

Are these not the cutest?!! This first picture is all of them laid out on my table - using the extra "candy box" as a prop for the eyeball bag.

This is the best picture I could get of this tiny box - sorry! I just saw this template on Jackie's blog and had to try it! It is SO easy that I think I'll be doing these for our Halloween treats this year! The box holds 4 Starburst candies but I'm sure you could put other types of candy inside. You can see the template (as well as print it off) by clicking here.

This is another treat box from Jackie's blog. Isn't this just the cutest "piece of candy" ever? This little box is filled with Halloween colored M&Ms (green, orange, purple & black). See this template here.
Now this little guy is totally hilarious! You can't really tell it but it's eyes "spring" out like those funny "glasses" with a spring that lets the "eyeballs" fall out. The candy is from Kroger but I think you can find it anywhere you buy your Halloween candy. How cute is this?
As soon as Gary gets here we're headed to Trevor's football game & since he won't be here this weekend I think I'll take them to get his opinion on them. Maybe I'll give them to him so he can have a little treat on the bus ride from his game back to his school. I think he'd like that! :c)

No comments: