Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Whoa!

You know how behind you get when you get sick and can't do anything for a week? That's how bad it is right now! Apparently my body was fighting something off last week because I literally didn't wake up until 11a or 12p and one morning I didn't wake up until 12:30! Each morning (or should that be afternoon!) I would get up, brush my teeth and drag myself to the sofa where I would spend the day napping off and on until time to go to bed that night around 10p or 11p and I was exhausted! I'm hoping that all that sleeping helped my body fight off whatever it was that was trying to invade me! Today is filled with sneezing so I'm going to take an Allegra and hope and pray that it's my allergies acting up because of the wind! :c) I'm positive that's what it is...my allergies.

I have a TON of things to get caught up on so look for new additions over the next few days. I just wanted to let you know why I had disappeared for the past week (prior to that I was preparing for classes & the Creekside MOPS Holiday Showcase). For now, take a peek over in the margin at the current special on rub-ons - AWESOME deal!!

No comments: