Sunday, November 23, 2008

I created the following projects to put into our mountain house that we have in Helen, GA. The "Guest Book" is for renters to sign in and tell what they enjoyed in the area (and how much they enjoyed staying in our house! ;c}). It's a "Composition Notebook" that I covered not only the front and back cover but also the inside of both covers since they have some school-related information printed on them.

This is a closer view of the bottom of the Guest Book....
and this is a better view of the camper and bear. The camper is Brittany & Gary's favorite part of the book since it looks like those silver "Airstream" campers but my favorite part is the bear. I used some retired Stampin' Flock on him so that he would be "fuzzy". He's just too cute and soft to be a mean bear!
This is a 30-page book I created to give everyone ideas of things to do, places to eat and other places to visit in the area. I think it turned out pretty darn well if I do say so myself! ;c)


This is a close-up of the image on the front cover. Brittany liked the fish because I colored it like a Rainbow Trout. :c)

If you are going to visit the North Georgia Mountains in the near (or not-too-near) future, we'd love to have you stay at our house (Gary calls it a "cabin" but I say cabins don't have basements or upstairs bedrooms)! If you would like to see it, click here and if you would like to make a reservation, call 706-878-3830, ask for Bernie and tell her that you want to stay at "The Eagle's Nest".

To get more information on this beautiful little "Alpine village", click here. This is a beautiful little city tucked away in the mountains and you can't help but have fun when you visit here!

No comments: