Friday, August 8, 2008

I forgot to tell you!

How could I forget to tell y'all this?!! I WON!! That's right, I won a prize at Convention! A couple (I forget how many) years ago Stampin' Up! went from flashing names of those who won a prize onto the "Jumbo-trons" to giving us all one of those indestructible bracelets made of "Tyvek". They are all different colors and patterns and they are randomly given. Actually, they are packed away in the bags we are given and no one has an idea what we get until we take out our paperwork and pull the bracelet off the sheet saying to bring it with us everywhere! This was my 7th Convention. I've been to 3 Regionals and 2 Leadership trainings and I have never won anything....until now! :cD

So what did I win? The brand spankin' new stamp set Crazy for Cupcakes, its coordinating wheel, Cupcakes and a roll of 1" Chocolate Chip Double-Stitched Grosgrain Ribbon!! Can I just say, "Ssswwweeet!!" Yep, the picture above is me holding my stash and you can bet that when my solid, neon blue bracelet flashed on the screen I jumped up like somebody kicked me in the booty! We were told to "hoot and holler" so the "Prize Patrol" would know where to go to get our prize to us....I don't think there was any question where I was! LOL! By the end of Convention, the group that I was hanging with were ALL winners! Every single one of us won a prize! How stinkin' cool is that - all 11 of us won!! :c)
It would be awesome if you joined me at Convention '09 in Salt Lake City! Check out the the AWESOME $99 Starter Kit special that begins Monday and contact me for details. I would love to have you become part of my team and then join in your excitement if you were to win something as well! :c)

No comments: