Thursday, August 7, 2008

You've GOT to hear this!!

This group was the entertainment at Convention and they were AMA-Z-ZING!!! When you click on the link it will take you to their "MySpace" page. Once you get there, just minimize it and do whatever computer work you need to do while you are entertained by this FABULOUS quartet!! Keep in mind they are using NO instruments! Seriously, if I hadn't seen it with my own eyes I wouldn't have believed it! These guys are so talented it is unreal! I wanted to buy their CD (okay, I wanted to buy ALL their CDs!) but by the time we got out to the area where they were selling them, all 6,ooo Stampin' Up! Demos were waiting in multiple lines to buy their CDs (yes, that's how good they are)! Luckily I saw a flyer that had their info. on it and grabbed it before someone else saw it. Gary and I "salmon swam" our way to the door and made our way to Wendy's to feed his craving for ice cream (hey, if I'm going to add to some of the weight I've lost, I'm gonna eat a Frosty!!).

The group that performed is called Tonic Sol-fa and you can hear them by going here. Their website is http://www.tonicsolfa.com/ where you can read about the guys, see where they're going to be (if you'll be travelling up north - they haven't made it past the "Mason-Dixon Line" yet!) and buy their merchandise if you're so inclined. Go take a peak - I think you'll be impressed! Leave me a comment and let me know what you think of them after you listen to a song or two (or three - I think that's the maximum you can listen to :c( LOL!)!

1 comment:

vickiw said...

I heard them at several county fairs and am thrilled to hear they've made it nation wide....How can they do all those sounds without instruments? talent