Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Coming Soon to a Computer Near You.....

ONLINE ORDERING!!! That's right, this fall when you wake up at 2:00 a.m. thinking about that super-cute bear that's trying his best to look ferocious in "Under the Stars" and you won't be able to go back to sleep until you know he's coming to live with you in a few days but you know I'll totally mess up your order if you call me at that time because 1) I don't have a pen & paper by my bed and 2) I'm SO sound asleep at that time that I'll never understand what you're saying....you can go to my website and place your order then crawl back into bed knowing that "super-cute bear" will be moving in soon! :c)

I am SO excited about this!! I got to get a sneak-peek at Convention and I think you are going to LOVE it!! Seriously, Stampin' Up! has really put a lot into this! You will be able to shop by color, by item, by category, etc. If you know the Item Number, just type it in and you're good to go. SO COOL!!

You probably noticed the link (click the picture of the catalog above) for this catalog isn't quiet like the link to the Spring-Summer catalog. With this one, you have to download the catalog.....for now. When the online ordering goes "live" it will go back to you being able to view the products online but for now this is what we have to do. SO if you download the catalog, SAVE it to your hard drive so that you can just open it whenever you want to view it! It will be much faster for you this way (instead of having to wait for it to download multiple times) and you can see it any time you want to if your Internet goes out (as long as you have electricity, you have the catalog! LOL!)!

Keep in mind that if you are at my Open House this Saturday you don't have to worry about downloading the catalog. You just have to worry about telling me you'll be here so I'll have your copy waiting for you. ;c)

No comments: