Friday, February 20, 2009

Featured Project of the Month

This will be something new that I add to my blog each month. Be sure that you check it out each month & if you create the project, please let me know by sending me an e-mail with a picture of your project. Experiment with the colors and layout of the project and see what you come up with. I look forward to seeing what you create! As a matter of fact, I think there should be a monthly "contest"! Everyone that sends me their version of the monthly project will be entered into a random drawing to get a gift from me. Go ahead, start creating~

Love, Peace, Joy card


Stamps:
Branch Out
Paper:
Bordering Blue card stock
Bravo Burgundy card stock
Very Vanilla card stock
Ink:
Bordering Blue Classic Stampin' Pad
Bravo Burgundy Classic Stampin' Pad
Close to Cocoa Classic Stampin' Pad
Stampin' Up! Accessories:
Very Vanilla 3/8" taffeta ribbon
Chit Chat Rub-Ons
Stampin' Dimensionals
Scallop Edge punch

Instructions:
Scallop edge of Bravo Burgundy card stock using Scallop Edge punch. Adhere to Bordering Blue card.
Stamp snowflakes image repeatedly in Bordering Blue ink on Very Vanilla card stock.
Stamp tree image in Close to Cocoa ink on Very Vanilla card stock. Stamp bird image in Bravo Burgundy ink on tree branch.
Tie Very Vanilla 3/8" taffeta ribbon in a knot and adhere to bottom-right corner of Very Vanilla card stock.
Apply "Love, peace, joy" Rub-On to Very Vanilla card stock using stick included with Rub-Ons.
Adhere Very Vanilla card stock to card using Stampin' Dimensionals.

No comments: