Wednesday, February 18, 2009

I have "puppies"


Meet Lily and Layla (left to right, 2 and 5 years old)

Lily is a love pup!
She is also a total lap dog! You can't really see her because I'm wearing a black shirt but she's laying in my lap like a baby! Seriously?!

My mother called me right before Christmas to see if we wanted to get Brittany a dog. Apparently some friends of the family had taken these two in from a lady that couldn't take care of them because she started traveling more for her job. Our friends took them in but they have a dog that is very old and she was NOT having new dogs invade her turf! She went into a depression and they decided they couldn't let their dog commit suicide in order to give these two a good home. They talked to my parents to see if they could give these two a good home and my mom called me and my brother thinking that maybe we could each take one. Me and the kids visited to see how the dogs were and after we dropped my mom off at her house I called back and asked if I could pick up both dogs the following day. They joined our family on Dec. 24, 2008 at 11a. :-D Aren't they just too cute?!

1 comment:

Greetings By Chera said...

That is great! The kids are after me for puppies but not at the moment. Your blog looks great!

Chera

www.greetingsbychera.blogspot.com