Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Convention Day 1

The catalog is beautiful!! The front page is scallop punched down the edge. The beginning of each section shows a different technique. There are 4 new punches that I can't wait to get (a square scallop punch, a big oval punch, a 1 3/4 circle punch & a cool punch that I can't describe!)! The way they have the ribbon displayed is SO much better than what they did in the past! You can see what the ribbon looks like now as well as how big it is. The Designer Paper - Summer Picnic is in the catalog and I have to say that I think all the DSP's are really pretty!! I know there is more to tell you about the catalog but my mind is shutting down so I'll have to make some notes tomorrow to post.

Coming this fall to a computer near you.....ONLINE ORDERING!! Yep, you will be able to browse my website and place an order in your jammies. They didn't give us a hard-date as to when this will be "live" but they did say it will be "this fall"! I can't wait!!

That's pretty much it for today that I can think of. Tomorrow will be lots of stuff to share because that's when we have classes and General Assembly starts so stay tuned! ;c)

No comments: