Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Inspiration!

It comes at the strangest times sometimes! I was flipping through a magazine (Cottage Living) before I tossed it this morning and an advertisement caught my eye. More like a pillow in this advertisement caught my eye! I immediately ripped the page out and planned to use the colors and design (somewhat) to create a card today! Since it has not yet reached midnight I am still within my "today" deadline! LOL! I will tell you that the scan does NOT do this card justice! I tried to adjust the colors but it just wouldn't cooperate and since I wanted to stay within my "deadline", I gave up! The colors of the card match the pillow in the ad perfectly and without me telling you which pillow I'm talking about, I think you can guess which one it is. ;c)

I'll post the supplies used and then post the pictures of the card as well as the ad I used for inspiration. Oh! Before I forget....I have four more pages that I ripped out of the magazine that I'll be using over the next couple days. I have a date with my sister-in-law, niece, nephew and neighborhood pool tomorrow so I don't think there will be a lot of stamping going on. LOL! Maybe tomorrow evening....before midnight!

{Supplies}
Stamps: Brocade Basics
Cardstock: Ruby Red, Chocolate Chip
Ink: Chocolate Chip
Accessories: Chocolate Chip Ribbon

No comments: