Saturday, July 5, 2008

My Star Stamper!


I would like to introduce you to my "Star Stamper"....my (soon-to-be) 8 year old niece Sydney! Sydney needed to stamp a "Thank You" card for a friend that had given her some grips. Sydney and Morgan are both gymnasts (for those of you present at the April Stamp-A-Stack....this is the Sydney!) and grips help with some of the different apparatus. Not only is Sydney my "Star Stamper" but she's also ranked 1st on Floor & Beam, 17th on Bars and 10th Overall in the state of Georgia in her age division (no, I'm not a proud aunt at all & I didn't announce that to every single Yahoo! group I belong to or tell everyone I know.....nooooo, not me! LOL!)!! So much talent in such a tiny little body!!

Let me tell you, when I say that Sydney stamped this card, I mean Sydney stamped this card! She picked the colors, she picked the stamp set, she picked everything! She even learned how to use the Stamp-a-ma-jig! All I did was show her how to use it and if she had a question about positioning, I gave my opinion and away she went! I think I have a future team member in the making here ladies! LOL! Check out her card below....

No comments: