Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Ever have one of those days....or two of those days?

The past couple days have been "those days" for me! I've been taking care of a family emergency since last Wednesday and even though it was supposed to be over Sunday evening for me it has continued until tonight! UGH!

I was able to get the card stock cut for Brittany's birthday/graduation invitations before I got a call and had to run out the door. Tomorrow I'm hoping to actually get one invitation put together, scanned and posted for you all to see! If I'm really lucky I'll get all of them done and in the mail...but I'm not holding my breath! ;o)

I hope you all have a great night....and remember to hug the ones you love....and be good to them!

3 comments:

Nicole Tugrul said...

I TOTALLY understand! I hope things get back to normal for you quickly!

Ret said...

Oh Angie, no worries. Sometimes you just gotta do what you gotta do, as they say. I hope things slow down for you soon.

Selene Kempton said...

They do look like poker chips... great!