Saturday, May 2, 2009

It's Graduation Season!

I have a Senior! I can't believe it but I do! I haven't been able to stamp much this week because of a family "issue" but I was able to get Brittany's birthday/graduation party invitation samples done for her to choose which one she wants to go out to everyone. I was surprised when she picked my favorite....pleasantly surprised since it's also one of the easiest I did! ;o) I had to change one thing on it and I didn't want to show you until I made one of the "real" ones with the change. I'll post that as soon as I get it done....most likely Sunday.

I really can't believe that not only will Brittany be graduating at the end of this month but she'll also be turning 18! All this within days of each other....She turns 18 on a Friday, we'll have her birthday/graduation party on Saturday and she graduates the following Tuesday! Where did my little preschooler go? I can't believe she'll be going off to college in a few short months....even if she is going to school nearby! ;o) I am SO very proud of Brittany and super excited about this next phase of her life...and mine!

Be sure to check back Sunday evening to see the invitation that will be sent out for Brittany's celebration and tell me what you think about it!

2 comments:

Roz said...

I have been pretty busy and haven't gotten to post much stamping stuff on my blog...tonight I am going to all my new LNS friends to check out their blogs! I can't wait to get to know more about you. HUGS!

Ret said...

I can't wait to see the invitation! I'll be back to check it out for sure. Have fun making them!