Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Mother's Day Cards

This was the first Mother's Day that I got to spend with my grandmother in a long time and I couldn't wait to get to my parent's house to spend the day with my mom and grandmother! Since these two women are a lot alike (don't tell my mom I said that!), I knew that I had to make two cards that were alike only different! My mom's favorite color has always been yellow so I used Summer Sun for her card and my grandmother had a pink rose bush that had grown up her garage wall and over the opening so I used Regal Rose for her card.

They loved the cards...and their gifts. ;o) The day was wonderful...great weather, great company, great time!




2 comments:

Nicole Tugrul said...

Beautiful cards, I'm sure your mother
and grandmother loved them!

Laura said...

very nice ! I like seeing them done in the two different color palettes.