Thursday, August 20, 2009

Things I Love

You'll get to see the cards I send to Brittany before she sees them so y'all have to promise not to share them with her! ;o) She is only 45 minutes up the road from us so it's a lot easier on both of us with her being away at college but I still want to send her paper hugs from home!

This is one of the stamp sets I received when I picked up my bag at Convention. Yes, I said "one of"....we got 4 sets and a wheel this year! I LOVE Convention! You could too and this month is the perfect time to join my team with the $85 Mini Starter Kit AND the welcome gift from me....1/2 the cost of the new "My Digital Studio" when it's released! That is an almost $200 value for only $85!

This card sentiment shows you exactly why I like to use the Stamp-a-ma-jig when stamping sentiments...notice the slight downhill slant. I had already adhered everything to the card before stamping the sentiment so I left it alone and I'm not really freaking out about it because I know Brittany will get a chuckle out of it not only being crooked but also because she knows I LOVE shoes!

I hope you enjoyed today's card and I would love to hear any comments you have!


Stamp Set: Things I Love
Cardstock: Very Vanilla
Ink: Dusty Durango, Soft Suede
Accessories: Square Punch, Stampin' Dimensionals, Scallop Edge Punch, Sponge Daubers

1 comment:

Terry Molineux said...

Angie

Love the card....even with the crooked sentiment....how many times have we all done that right?
Good luck with the college bound child....wish mine had gone away! LOL Sometimes it just doesn't work out.

WOW a pink room....pinker than Pink Passion....geez I throw up just looking at it!

Love all your creations.