Friday, August 21, 2009

You Rock!

I fell in love with this set last year when it was released and somehow it just kept getting bumped down on my "must have" list. Obviously, I now own it and I have to say it's just so darned cute and versatile! It's not just a guy stamp, girls like it as well.

I couldn't resist giving this little girly skull a "grill" (isn't that what they call the silver accessories put in your mouth?) and a shimmery bow! I think Brittany is really going to get a kick out of this card since we have the same sense of humor. The inside of the card says, "YOU ROCK!"

The DSP I used on the front of the card is from the new "Cast A Spell" DSP and I just can't wait to use it on other things. The scallop circle is not a Sizzix Die.....it's a circle that I scalloped with my slit punch! That is so easy it should be illegal - LOL. All you do is cut a circle - cut a circle out of the inside of that circle, then punch "slits" all the way around the outside of your circle with the slit punch. If that is not clear, leave me a comment and I'll see if I can post a tutorial on how to do it.

Speaking of comments, leave me one telling me how you like this card - I would love to hear from you!


Stamp Set: Just Jawing
Cardstock: Old Olive, Pumpkin Pie, Confetti Ivory
Ink: Basic Black, VersaMark, Melon Mambo
Accessories: VersaMark pen, Silver embossing powder, glue pen, Dazzling Diamonds

No comments: