Monday, August 31, 2009

Have you ever had one of "those" days?

Today is one of "those" for me! Oh good granny, this day started out wrong. It's not "bad", just not the way I wanted.

I woke up before the alarm and was in such a good mood! I had in mind what I would do today and it was going to be a very productive day for me. I hopped in the shower then got dressed and started downstairs to chat with my hubby before he left for work.....then I remembered it! Umm, hello!.....it's Monday....workout day....in like, 30 minutes! No problem, I have plenty of time to change and get to the gym, so off I go. I'm warming up on the treadmill and one of the other trainers informs me that my trainer will not be there today......after I've worked up a slight sweat! Well, this can be a positive thing.....quick workout, get home, shower (again!), get dressed and get busy on my "productive" day!

I make my "to do" list for today and get to work.....1st on the list - my Stamp-A-Stack reminder invite. I finally get it finished after calling Demo Support for a problem then I send it out to my mailing list. One down, 50 to go. ;o) I go to my Meetup group to add my events to that calendar and can't find where it can be a "recurring" event.....fine, I'll just enter them individually. Then I see it......I put the wrong date on my S-a-S reminder that I sent out to my mailing list! GREAT!! Now I go back to the SU! site & send my mailing list a corrected invite with an apology for giving them the wrong date & having to send two messages back-to-back! Geeze! #2, and now #3 off the list.....day is looking a little better. :o)

I get a text from a friend, "Can you print off a form for me....I'm out of ink." Ummm, sure. I have to meet Brittany in town & can meet this afternoon. I'm then informed that she's NOT WORKING TODAY! Well hello, go buy ink & print out the form yourself!! Of course I don't learn this little tidbit until after I've printed the form (using up my ink!) and am heading out the door. She tells me she'll be there in a bit....she's in the shower!!! O-M-G!! What in the world did I just get "suckered" into?!

Because I messed up the date for my S-a-S, that frees up a LOT of time for me so that worked to my advantage. I've updated a group website that I "own", replied to some messages and completed tasks that were not on my list but definitely needed to be taken care of! My day is on the up-swing (don't read that out loud....I don't want anything "jinxing" me!)! Now to get a few projects photographed, complete some others and get my step-daughter's pictures onto a disc. I have a full plate for today but doggone it, I'm up for the challenge! ;oD

I had actually typed up some posts for y'all while I was out of town last week.....they didn't post (could ya tell?!). I'll fix those so that they'll post over the next few days & you can see what I was up to along with posting pictures from my quick trip to DC with my wonderful hubby! I hope you have a fantastic day and very few of "those" days! :o)

No comments: