Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Be a Hostess & get Sweet Rewards!

I'm excited to bring you this sweet deal for hostesses September through November:

  • Host a workshop totaling $250 or more and choose any one item* from the 2009 Holiday Mini Catalog for only $10! *Offer excludes hostess sets and My Digital Studio.

On October 1, when My Digital Studio is released to customers, this offer will become even sweeter:

  • Host a workshop of at least $400 and get My Digital Studio for 50% off the retail price (retail price: $79.95; promotional price: $39.97)!

Things to Remember:

  1. This promotion applies to workshop orders and is intended to reward hostesses for the act of doing a workshop. Online orders are not eligible for this promotion.
  2. Hostesses who hold a workshop of $250 can choose any one item from the Holiday Mini catalog for just $10.
  3. Items include stamp sets, accessories, Sizzix dies, etc.
  4. This includes any products featured in the Holiday Mini Catalog, even if they are also shown in the Idea Book & Catalog (Movers and Shapers Die, Christmas Jingle Simply Scrappin', etc.)
  5. Items exclude Holiday Mini hostess sets and My Digital Studio.
  6. This promotion is not incremental. For example, a $500 workshop is not eligible for two $10 items, and an $800 workshop is not eligible for two copies of My Digital Studio at 50% off.
  7. After My Digital Studio is released to customers on October 1, hostesses who hold a $400 workshop will be eligible for both a $10 Holiday Mini item and 50% off My Digital Studio.

No comments: