Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Holiday Mini Catalog Special

Everyone should receive your Holiday Mini Catalog any day now and I love this mini so much, I have a special offer for those of you that received a mini catalog from me. I will be calling everyone on my list of mini catalog recipients next week and if you can correctly answer the following question I will pay half of the shipping total on your next order placed by Sept. 30th.*

Where are best friends made?
Hint: Look at pages 33 thru 35.

If you have not received a mini catalog from me but you would like to be able to "play", just send an email to StampinWithAngie@yahoo.com with your name, address and phone number. I will get a mini in the mail immediately and add you to my mailing list so that you can play again in the future.

*Discount applies to workshop, email & phone orders immediately; online orders placed from my Stampin' Up! website will receive a refund in the mail from me once your order has shipped.

No comments: