Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Happy Halloween Bear



How cute is this little guy?! I wanted to make a card of the bear only but when I ran the card stock through the Big Shot, I realized that he's just a little too small to be considered a "full card". I didn't want to abandon my idea so I got the bright idea to put a base layer down and adhere my "bear card" to it. Since you wouldn't be able to open the card if it were a full 5 1/2 x 4 1/4 (because of the pumpkin top), I cut the card stock down to 4 1/2 x 4. I stamped "Happy Halloween" on the inside of the card (the bear's belly).

When I showed this to Gary, he went "ga-ga" over it and really bragged about how cute it was.....the things that makes this man happy! lol! What do you think? I would love to "hear" your comments about it!

{Supplies}
Stamps: Teeny Tiny Wishes
Card stock: Creamy Caramel, Chocolate Chip, Pumpkin Orange, Summer Sun, Ballet Blue, Certainly Celery
Accessories: Big Shot, 1 3/4" circle punch, Build-A-Bear Bigz Bear die, Build-A-Bear Originals Kooky Spooky die

No comments: