Sunday, January 31, 2010

And the winner is.....

Missing! I scanned in the "winning" Bridesmaid Luncheon invite - well, the two that incorporated Kehley & Katie's ideas and now they're missing! After I edited them this morning, I moved them to a different file on the network (along with a LOT of other pictures - some family pictures that I can't replace!!!!) and they are now nowhere to be found! I'm even doing a "Search Results" search on my whole laptop! So far, nothing! :o( I swear if it doesn't find these pictures, I may cry!

What I can tell you is that Kehley's favorite of the invites is the one with the dress.....The 4th one down that Kathy Baffone created. The changes were minimal (different colors for the "tux", ribbon and ink) but they really looked good. Hopefully I'll be able to find them so I can share!

No comments: