Tuesday, June 17, 2008

2,4,6,8, Who Says It's Too Late?

The "Retired List" was released yesterday and if you're like me you have a few of these sets on your Wish List! Well, I'm going to help you get those sets off your Wish List and onto your stamp shelves....and at a good price! How? From now until June 30, 2008 I will be offering the following specials (these are only available through me).

Purchase 2 retiring sets, receive a 10% discount on the 3rd set.
Purchase 4 retiring sets, receive a 20% discount on the 5th set.
Purchase 6 retiring sets, receive a 50% discount on the 7th set.
Purchase 8 retiring sets, receive a 100% discount on the 9th set!

E-mail me your order at StampinWithAngie@yahoo.com and I will reply with your total. Keep in mind that all orders totalling $150 or more qualify for FREE Hostess Benefits!

*This special is only available through Angie Page and will end on June 30, 2008 at 11:30p.m. The discount will be added after shipping and sales tax has been added to total order.

No comments: