Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Upcoming Classes

I have 4 classes scheduled for this month and it's not too late to get in if you would like. If you are planning to attend either of the classes this weekend, please let me know ASAP! The classes for the remainder of the month are as follows:

Sat, 6/21, 2p-5p - Stamp-A-Stack - 15 cards for $15 (be sure to bring adhesive)
Sun, 6/22, 2p-5p - eScape Stationary Box - This box holds everything - cards, tags, love notes, address book, pen & postage stamps! Class fee is $20 & you need adhesive & scissors
Wed, 6/25, 10a-12p - eScape Stamp-A-Stack - 15 cards for $15 (bring adhesive)
Wed, 6/25, 7p-9p - eScape Stamp-A-Stack - 15 cards for $15 (bring adhesive)

The two eScape Stamp-A-Stacks on Wed, 6/25 will be using the eScape products since it is the "official" eScape Day.

Please contact me to let me know that you'll be attending any one (or more) of these classes so that I can have your supplies ready for you. I look forward to seeing you in class! :~)

No comments: