Thursday, June 19, 2008

Introducing Stampin' Up!'s new product line - Décor Elements!

Our Décor Elements product line is an extension of the Definitely Decorative home décor line. Décor Elements is vinyl artwork for walls, mirrors, windows, or other hard, smooth surfaces.

Stampin' Up! has long advocated decorating your home using Definitely Decorative stamp sets. Décor Elements takes that same idea and uses a different medium to accomplish the same mission-making your home a beautiful representation of your style!

Through their product development, they've been able to achieve intricate designs because of their manufacturing process. Whether you want to spice up the walls of your house or frame a piece for display, Décor Elements is easy to apply, easy to love, and easy to remove.

If you would like me to e-mail you a copy of the full-color brochure let me know. Because of company policy, I can't post it here but I can send you a copy via e-mail if you request one. I can't wait to see these "live and in person"! I think I already know where I want to put some!

This product line will be available to customers on July 1, 2008.

No comments: