Friday, June 13, 2008


This is my dad's card. This is the card that popped into my mind first! He's always been a hunter and I knew that I would use this set for both his card and part of his gift! I'll make his gift today - well part of it anyway. We always give him a gift card from either Home Depot or Lowes but he'll also get a set of tile coasters this year! ;~) The tile coasters will be made using the "trophy buck" (read: the big dear) from the set. That dear is just absolutely beautiful and I would love to see him in the woods (with my camera - I'm the only non-hunter but I'm NOT opposed to it)! I'll post the tiles when I finish those.


{supplies}
Stamps: Noble Deer
Cardstock: Handsome Hunter, Ruby Red, Night of Navy, Very Vanilla
Ink: VersaMark, Going Grey
Accessories: Watercolor Crayons

No comments: