Monday, June 30, 2008

Happy Birthday Honey!

July 1st is Gary's birthday and I've been trying to upload his birthday card but have had some problems (no internet!) being able to do that. I now have internet access and can upload his birthday card but I think it's a good thing that I couldn't get his card uploaded because now he can't see it until his birthday (or later)! I hope you all enjoy it - I had a great time creating this one! I got the design idea from SplitCoastStampers sketch challenge and I loved this one! I knew exactly which set I wanted to use (AND which stamp!) when I saw the sketch!

{Supplies}
Stamps: Lovely As a Tree
Paper: Soft Sky (base), Wild Wasabi, River Rock DSP, Very Vanilla
Ink: Wild Wasabi (inside sentiment), Basic Brown
Accessories: Stampin' Pastels, Stampin' Dimensionals

No comments: