Tuesday, September 16, 2008

5-Petal Flower Baby Card

I made a baby card for a friend but I didn't want to post it before I gave it to her. I visited her today after not being able to attend her baby shower on Sunday due to something I ate the previous night not agreeing with me (I was really afraid I had caught a bug and did NOT want to give it to her!). She liked the card so much that she wants to do it at her workshop next Sunday! That means I'll be coming up with a couple different versions - woo-hoo, more playing with my stamps!

I did NOT come up with this, I got the idea from Dannie's blog. As soon as I saw this tutorial I knew I had to do it for Cindy's baby shower card! I hope you like it as much as I did - it was super easy to do! If you would like to have your friends over and create a card like this let me know and we'll book your workshop just like Cindy did! :c)

No comments: