Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Stamp-a-Stack cards


I'm really excited about these cards because they are so simple but look like you spent forever on them! I put them to the ultimate test to see how others would feel about them....I asked my husband what he thought about them! His response? "These are really good, Honey! I like them all but this one has got to be my favorite." Which one is his favorite? Come to Saturday's class and I'll tell you. ;c)

These are the cards we'll be creating at this Saturday's Stamp-a-Stack. All Christmas so you'll get a head start on them before the Holiday rush! :c)


You'll create 3 of each design for a total of 15 cards (and envelopes!) for only $15! All your supplies will be provided except adhesive. If you're planning on attending this class, please let me know by Friday (9/12/08) so I'll have your supplies prepared and ready for you.

No comments: