Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Online Ordering is here!


Woo-hoo!! It's now live and you can place orders via my website now! :c)
  1. To place an order just click the "Shop Now" button in the upper right corner of my website and it will open another window where you can shop.
  2. When you get to this page, click on "Customer Login" at the top of the page (below my contact information) and create your account. You will only have to create the account one time. Each time you shop after this you will only have to log in.
  3. Click on any section in the left-hand margin where you would like to shop (stamps, ink, paper, etc.) or click on the pictures under the animated pictures.
  4. Add your items to your bag and click "Check Out" when you're done.
    Follow the easy directions to check out and you're done!

I will receive an e-mail letting me know that you've placed an order so I can follow up with you. Just be sure you shop from my website and not the "corporate" site so that you can get Hostess Benefits with any order that is $150 or more. The shipping costs will also be less if you shop from my website instead of directly through Stampin' Up!

No comments: