Saturday, September 13, 2008

Fun stuff!


Most of you know that I am participating in a Boot Camp with one of the top demonstrators with Stampin' Up! This was our first week and one of the tasks was to find a project in the catalog and copy the layout but change the colors and stamp set. I started looking through the catalog to pick out a card and didn't get too far into the catalog when I found my sample! :c) Take a look at my card above and then look at page 19. What do you think? I really like what I came up with (the colors & stamp set - Inspired by Nature). Now no one has an excuse to say, "I'm not creative." Why? Because all you have to do is exactly what I did above....or just copy the project exactly as you see it until you're more comfortable with changing things around! :c)

No comments: