Friday, April 24, 2009

Admin. Assistant's Day

I wanted to make a small gift for Gary to take to the two Admin. Assistants that he works with. I used the Fifth Avenue Floral stamp set to make the cards and some DSP to wrap around the bottle of air freshener. I also used the butterfly die to make the butterflies on the bottle. I didn't want to go "overboard" with the gift so I put some "smell good" bath items in the basket along with the reed diffuser air freshener. Gary was pleased with the gifts (although he forgot I was making a gift and was only expecting a card....again with the "man" thing!!!). He said the ladies LOVED their gifts and were pleasantly surprised! I'm a happy stamper! :oD


Close-up view of the basket contents.

View of the two baskets for Gary's Admin. Assistants.

No comments: