Monday, April 13, 2009

Brittany's Easter Basket

This is my baby girl's last year at home...she turns 18 AND graduates high school next month and then she's off to college. Not that I'm sad or not looking forward to her going to college....I am. This is a wonderful stage in her life that I want her to grab hold of and enjoy! I'm SO excited for her! I know that she'll be home on the weekends (Kimberly has already made her promise she'll be here on the weekends that she's here! LOL!) and she's not going to be far from home (only about 45 minutes). I just wanted to make this Easter a special one for her and I had so much fun putting her Easter basket together so I thought I would share it with y'all.

She LOVES Peeps...hence the Peeps on each side of the basket!
Isn't that little duck dressed as a bunny too cute?!
PEZ at the holidays is a tradition here. Did you know they have chocolate PEZ...I didn't!
When I saw this "Peep", I had to get it for her! You touch 2 metal "buttons" on the bottom and the chick lights up...3 different colors flash....too cute!
An online friend of mine posted this last year and I knew it would be perfect for her this year! What I didn't realize is that it comes with a recipe to make a dessert! Not sure she'll make the dessert but I know she'll eat the Peeps! ;o)
This is the only stamped item she got in her basket. It's a cute little 3x3 (when folded) treat holder. I thought it would be perfect for her because she doesn't like chocolate and the little treat is really small.
1st unfold view
Totally open view.

No comments: