Saturday, April 11, 2009

Gift Exchange Goodies

Each month on a Yahoo! Group that I belong to, we have a Gift Exchange. I am the Moderator of this program and I really look forward to it! I get to pair two members together for the month and they e-mail, chat, IM, etc. to get to know each other and then they send a "goodie" package to each other at the end of the month. Last month, I got a late start to getting my package together because of my little "4-day luxury hospital stay". LOL! I got myself together after I got home and sent my package late (communicating with my GE partner the whole time of course!). I had a BLAST putting this package together and thought I would share what she received....

The whole package (almost)
I bought this frame at the Dollar Tree...simple.
I added the flowers in the corners as well as the words between the hearts and "dressed it up".
How easy it was with the rub-ons that I used....how cute is that?!
This is a drink "topper".
You put it over the top of a water bottle (through the hole) and it holds your drink mix.
The top picture shows the drink mix & sent and the bottom picture shows
how I "popped up" the flower.
This is an "Embosslet Holder" that I made for the Stampin' Up! gift I sent.
I used the Big Shot to cut out the scallop envelope....SO easy it should be illegal! LOL!
I had to laugh after I sealed Shaline's package and opened my package from her
(I refused to open it until I had finished my package to her!)....
She sent me the exact same Embosslet!
What's that saying...."Great minds think alike" ;o)
This is a "to do" note pad that I covered and added a ribbon to keep it closed.
I got this and 2 items that are not in the picture from Michaels.
The other items were a tin that I filled with ribbon
and a magnetic notepad with an "S" on the front.
The colors were what I chose to use when I covered the notepad above.
I got this idea from a Demo friend of mine....how cute is this?!!
The paper bag is from Michaels (they're small).
The front and back is cut using the Big Shot Top Note Die!
Decorate, embellish, adhere the bag to the front & back and you're done!
Fill the bag with candy treats and you've got an E-A-S-Y goodie bag!!!
How in the world can you send someone a goodie package near Easter & not send a bunny?!
This little guy is created using ONE Top Note Die and a 4.5"x6" sheet of card stock!
Amy Celona is the Demonstrator that created this little guy and I followed her instructions.
You can find them here.
She has other tutorials as well so be sure to check them out.
You can see the Hershey's Nuggets that I added to the inside of the box in this picture.
The perfect little treat...a cute little critter and chocolate!



No comments: