Sunday, April 5, 2009

April Birthday Cards

Open
Closed


These are the cards that I created to send out to the April ladies of the "Birthday Club" that I belong to on an online group. It uses a 12x12 sheet of card stock cut into thirds, then you score it at the 4" mark and fold that over. You end up with 3 cards out of one sheet of card stock and they can be mailed in the regular letter envelopes. Pretty darn smart for the person that has tons of those envelopes! ;o)
I made another one for my mom (her 60th was April 1st....YES, that day fits her perfectly! LOL!!) and did the layout a tiny bit different. Instead of having the stamped image go all the way under the flap, I stopped it 1/4" shy so that I could write in that covered area (under the flap). I like that layout better but forgot to take a picture or scan it before we left to go meet her & take her to dinner. :o(

No comments: