Friday, April 17, 2009

10 Year Friendship Swap cards

I belong to a wonderful Yahoo! Group that is celebrating its 10 year anniversary. One of the members decided to host a "Friendship Swap" and I participated. I knew what I wanted to do from the beginning....Flower pot cards with a packet of flower seeds. The "rules" were to create cards to swap and include a little written note about yourself so that you can get to know the other participants a little better. I put the packet of seeds and the note about myself behind the flower card. These were so easy to make...no adhesive for the flower pot (I did put a mini glue dot on the back of the ribbon just to hold it still) and little adhesive on the flowers! :o)

These are my completed flower pots.

Here is an up close view of one of the cards.


The card comes out to show the sentiment and your note.

The card pulled all the way out.

The flowers are created with the Simple Flower Embosslit.

No comments: