Saturday, April 11, 2009

Basketball

A friend asked me if I could help the girls high school basketball team make a gift for their coach. She said they had a frame and all the girls had signed the mat but there was "white space" left and they wanted to use it up and make it look pretty so she asked if I could add the word "SOUTH" and something to it. "Sure I can, bring it on over!" I knew I wanted to add "bouncing" basketballs on each side of "SOUTH" and the years on either side. I didn't realize that I didn't have the matching numbers for this alphabet when I did the project so I have to get it back from the coach since I now have those numbers! ;o)
This is the finished (almost) project.

The close-up shot of the "bouncing" basketball.

My beautiful & crazy helper, Brittany! She held the frame so I could take pictures of it
and then decided to peek over just as I was about to take this one.
She's such a nut & I love her more than she'll ever know! :oD


What do you think? I would love to hear your comments on this little project.

No comments: